- 58 (Registered)
Wondering how to get what you want in your life?
We have a simple proposal:
Choose some things you want
Put some dates in your calendar
Put some pictures on the wall so you don’t forget what you are supposed to be doing
This is the simple purpose of a vision board: To remind you what you are supposed to be doing in that so called ‘spare time’ in your life.
Vision Boards are a modern art. And when you think about it, the technology is relatively new. Cameras and printers haven’t been that available to us for that long, so who’s to say how powerful a vision board really can be?
For thousands, if not millions of people around the world, they seem to work very well. The benefits have been sung from the rooftops for many years now. Experts in the personal development field have been advising their clients to build vision boards for many decades all over the world.
So before you make assumptions. Before you just write it off as a dash of wishful thinking and a pile of pretty pictures. Have a think about some common beliefs about how the human mind works:
- We are a product of our environment.
- We become what we think about the most.
- We are influenced by the messages we see and hear every day: TV, billboards, newspapers, pop up ads and sales people work this way all around us every day.
- We believe what we repeatedly hear, even if it’s not true. A quick look at American politics is all you need to understand this.
- If you fail to plan, you plan to fail.
So with all of that in mind, this course is designed to walk you through the design and build of your vision board. So that you can CREATE your environment. So that you can influence the thoughts in your head to work FOR YOU. So that you can create your OWN ads that you see all the time. So that you can repeat GOOD stuff to yourself and your friends.
And so that you have a plan that inspires you to utilise that time in between all the other stuff it takes to stay alive.
Choose your future, before someone else chooses it for you.
Put some pictures on the wall so you don’t forget what you are supposed to be doing…
This is a modular training course with downloadable worksheets and reference documents.
- The 7 Step Vision Board Builder process pdf
- The 5 Most Common Mistakes People Make When Writing A Bucket List pdf